|Максимальная ширина коробки||1600 мм|
When carrying out loading and unloading operations, it is often necessary to turn the forks of the loader to a certain angle – for example, in order to unload a loose product or pour liquid, more rationally place boxes, expand pallets, etc. For these purposes, a rotator is used – a special device that is mounted on a forklift and allows you to rotate the carriage to a different assembly, up to 360 degrees. If you need to buy rotators, this can be done with the help of our company – we provide a wide range of warehouse equipment at favorable prices.
Types of rotators and their differences
For different tasks and different techniques it is recommended to purchase specialized rotators. Today there are rotators of these types on sale:
- Rotator with direct drive – the most simple and reliable, thanks to an uncomplicated device it works for a long time and does not require special care. The movement is carried out through a worm gear and a bearing made of brass. The main advantages are a convenient overview, price, durability and convenient turn control.
- Reduction rotator provides a more even and smooth rotation of the carriage, without jerking, since the motion is transmitted through the reducer. By means of a worm gear, a uniform and smooth rotation occurs. The advantage of such a system is a large viewing window, located in the center of the rotator. Suitable for tasks requiring high operator accuracy – for fragile loads, liquids, etc.
- Rotator with fork positioning– Thanks to the built-in positioner, you can precisely control the position of the forks of the loader with respect to each other and the carriage.
Why a rotator is advantageous
Use in loading and unloading operations is justified, since it allows to achieve visible advantages:
- Reduction of manual labor of operators;
- more competent positioning of goods, which saves space in the warehouse;
- saving time to work without compromising quality;
- no need to purchase new equipment – rotators can be used as an addition to most models of forklifts of different brands.
Order and buy rotators at low prices in Eurocar
Eurocar company offers to order rotators of different types (with direct drive, reduction, with fork positioning) from the well-known Chinese company TEU. The products supplied to Ukraine have all the necessary certificates, and when the sale is made, a guarantee is issued for a period of up to 2 years. Thanks to direct deliveries, we can offer our customers better market value and the ability to purchase rotators on order at the best prices with individual characteristics.